Europa-List: FRIDAY-HAT DROPPING-NORTH WEALD

Subject: Europa-List: FRIDAY-HAT DROPPING-NORTH WEALD
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:28:50

Sadly deprived of joining in the events of the last four months due to an
extensive
annual, I am in urgent need of a fly-in. I hope that the chaps who have been
hat dropping over this period will forgive me for the following suggestion.

The weather man is suggesting that there is more than a 50% probability of an
excellent
day on Friday following a poor patch on Wed and Thurs.

The Historic Battle of Britain airfield is offering a freebie in the Flyer this
month and they have an excellent place to eat.

Hoping to see a 'few' there about midday all being well!

Bryan Allsop