Europa-List: Re advertising Classic Mono

Subject: Europa-List: Re advertising Classic Mono
From: Michael Dolphin <mikedolphin978@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:57:25

Just to let you all know;  The Wheelbarrow is still for sale.

It is a Classic Mono, in superb condition with only 390 hours on the clock
complete with a new permit to fly and has never been damaged.

Weighs in at 777 lbs and cruises at a genuine 120 kts on a rotax 912, uses
3.5 gal/hr.

A comprehensive panel with all the necessary equipment including;
GPS 100,  Icom A200 radio, Narco mode C Txpdr, electric Horizon and D.I.

Repriced GB Pounds 32500 or offers in the region,

I can be contacted through email or on 07919 388492

Appreciate you guys passing the word on if you hear of any one in the market
for a lovely airplane.

Mike Dolphin

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger