RE: Europa-List: Flight Crafters Open House

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flight Crafters Open House
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:54:53

Hi Phil,
Good to hear from you.

Take I-4 towards Tampa and take Exit 10, South 1 block to Hwy 92 and turn
left. Go 1 mile East on Hwy 92 to Parsons Ave. and turn right. Go 1/4 mile
South.  There is a white fence on the left side of Parsons, as soon as the
fence ends, turn left into the drive and follow the road around to the South
side of the building.  We will have a sign up for the barbecue.

Regards,
Bob