Re: Europa-List: Pitch trim damper

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitch trim damper
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 00:26:03

Hi! John.
No the problem you envisage isn't a problem in practice.
However I do have another which is most disconcerting.
Occassionally the pitch trim motor doesn't reverse immediately and has to be
motored further in it's current direction, some times to the full trim stop
position before it will reverse.?
It has been back to the American outfit but they never isolated the fault.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG