Re: Europa-List: Take off power tests

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Take off power tests
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:24:46

Hi! Paul
I'm sure you don't want telling the suggestion of pushing the spinner
against a wall must be an inapropriate joke!
I use my tail wheel arm to pull the aircraft into my covered trailer with a
winch and any restraining tests that I have done have been by fixing a rope
securely to the same place and attaching to a substantial tree or the tow
ball on my car with the hand brakes firmly on.
All presuming that you did a good job on the tailwheel mounting
strengthening and fixing works.
Dash !..... now my detail is out about "my arrestor hook"!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG