Europa-List: Any opinions on Navaid Servos

Subject: Europa-List: Any opinions on Navaid Servos
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:23:51

Gidday,
I am tossing up on my autopilot choice, and am quite interested in the Trio
Avionics EZ Autopilot, that uses a Navaid Servo. I am wondering if anyone
has any strong opinions about these? In anticipation.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided