Re: Europa-List: Any opinions on Navaid Servos

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any opinions on Navaid Servos
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:02:50

Tony,
I just purchased the Trio autopilot and did quite a bit of research on the
Navaid and trio. As far as I'm concerned the Trio was the one for me. Go to
the matroincs-RV list and run a search for autopilot-Navaid and you will get
quite a bit of info--even people changing out the trio and keeping the old
servo. Bye the way it is a snap to install.......
Al Stills
A095