Re: Europa-List: Seatbelts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seatbelts
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:06:02
 02/23/2004 04:06:12 PM,
        Serialize complete at 02/23/2004 04:06:12 PM

 Hi Fergus!

Sorry to say, I did not test it to destruction  ;-)
After the fuse was joined, I scuff sanded about 18" square surrounding the
retaining bracket.
Redux under bracket and 4 or 5 ply on top covering the sanded area.  I'll
put some pix on my
site shortly.  Its too bad I can't just post the pdf of the AC from the
FAA

Ira

"Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com