Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:22:19

I'll try to get there with my plane.  Am currently flying with the glider
wings after about 175 hours with the short wings.  At this point, I felt
better at ten hours in the short wings than I do at twenty hours in the
glider wings.  I miss the roll response of the short wings, and the long
wings float and bounce more.  Prob need to get the landing speed down more
with the glider wings.  The speed brakes are not close to the effectiveness
of spoilers.
Ken Carpenter
914  Mono  N9XS    A123