Re: Europa-List: <John>Port and starboard W16 brackets

Subject: Re: Europa-List: <John>Port and starboard W16 brackets
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:31:42

In a message dated 2/14/2004 8:19:21 PM Central Standard Time,
eckel1@comcast.net writes:
Make both W16's the same as shown in the book, note they are opposite hand.
Thanks John:
Make both brackets that same as the illustration?  It appears that I have one
bracket that already has the needed clearance area cut out from the factory.
---From the illustration I can tell it is the port side. The other bracket sent
is flat and I'm guessing that I need to cut out the half circle area. I find it

unusual that the factory only finished one.  I want to make sure that I do
not have a mis- bagged part before I get to grinding. I wrote Neville. No word

yet.  Thanks for your help in the matter.

Brian