Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In

Subject: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:08:52

Jeff,

You're more than welcome (as is everyone else) to bring your aircraft along!
I think it would be great to have a lot of different aircraft in the various
stages of construction to share ideas in the building process.

Of course, my brother John's tri-gear will be there as well as my
mono-motorglider.  I'm sure that neither of ours will be flying yet.
Although I sure wish they were! Maybe some of you folks that have your
Europa's flying will share the experience with some of us want-a-be's?  ;
)

We should have plenty of room in the hangar for anyone who wants to display
their project.

This is gonna be fun, ya'll come!!!

Doug Lawton
Mathews Field