Re: Re: Europa-List: Fuel system info please

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Fuel system info please
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:39:10

Ron,
As for the fuel vent setup in the top of the filler tube, Spruce have a rubber
barb
washer that suits a 90 degree elbow. This washer with barb attached is a bugger

to install into the appropriate sized hole, but once installed, and the
aluminium

elbow is pushed through, well it aint going anywhere! Also, it can be inspected

each time you refuel, to ensure you can still see the barbed portion of the
elbow

sticking through the internal part of the rubber barbed washer. With this elbow
you
simply push on a nylon/rubber/whatever hose that suits you, and with it not
normally having fuel in it, albeit exposed to vapours, it should last forever.
Hope
this helps. Its in the Spruce catalogue, but I don't have one handy to be able
refer you.
Reg
Tony Renshaw

=======