Re: Europa-List: Wing spar pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing spar pins
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:45:47

Hi! Troy /all

I have the 1/2" pip pins both sides.
I saw Andy Drapers message , however IMHO I consider that the use of the pip
pin on the starboard side (if it is installed correctly and arranged to just
hold the starboard wing spa at the root to be snug to the Port Side spa tip
an improvement on the welded cap screw arrangement.
Regards
Bob Harrison.