Re: Europa-List: Wing spar pins ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing spar pins ?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:19:19

Following Andy Draper's definitive answer on what sort of spar pins you
need, there was one other strand of the argument I thought worth picking
up - the question of what to do with tight pip pin bolts which are difficult
to get out. Mine are pretty tight, but I am quite keen to keep them that way
as any movement here seems a bad thing, if you don't want your wings
flapping in rough weather! I have found that a small tubular spanner that's
just the right size to fit over the handle of the spar pin makes it easy to
get in and out. David Joyce G-XSDJ