RE: Europa-List: First flight (well, almost)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First flight (well, almost)
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:27:57

Hi Kevin;
My battery is under the baggage area.  I'm not sure of the model number on the
B&C but John Hurst can put you in touch with them if you want one.  Don't
despair
about being so far behind me.... I lost my build partner early in the process
and then adopted a baby boy... between all that I knew the plane would not
get finished if I didn't employ Phoenix Composites...  I've spent thousands with
them....
Paul

Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Congratulations, almost. Thanks for posting your list of things that needed
work. I have a couple questions.

With regards to the Weight & Balance, where do you have the battery mounted?
And which B&C alternator do you have?

I am very excited to see how close to flying you are. We got our kits on the
same day, but I am what seems like miles behind you.

Kevin