Europa-List: Strobes

Subject: Europa-List: Strobes
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:56:22

<<<<<<Europa-List message posted by: "Kenneth Gresham" <kgresham@mtco.com>
I would like to know what is required lighting in U.S. for night VFR and
later possibly IFR. Is wing lighting with colored front, strobe center, and
white at rear of same fixture adequate? If not please give lights and
specific locations. I would like to keep wiring to rear of fuselage to a
minimum. I intend to run wing tip wiring through a conduit since this is a
composite airframe Any other thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.
Ken Gresham Europa Kit  # A268  Rigging wings>>>>>>

Hi Ken,

Whelen's on line catalog at
http://www.whelen.com/nondynmc/Aviation/aviationcat.htm has some helpful info
on strobe and lighting requirements.