Re: Europa-List: First flight (well, almost)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight (well, almost)
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 05:57:22

Hi Paul,

> 2.  We had to adjust the flaps for full deflection- they were just a
couple degrees off but that was enough so that when the came down the
outriggers did not fully deploy which left them as a hazard to retraction

I'd be interested to know how you adujsted out the uneven engagement of the
outriggers.

> 3.  center of gravity was too far forward-   Is your battery on the
firewall.

> 8.  The biggest trouble we had was the Grand Rapids EIS (Engine Info.
System).

Since I have one of these little devils I'd be interested to know what the
resolution it.  I agree by the way, very helpful people, great to do
business with.

Regards,  Paul

Getting ready to move it to the airport....