Europa-List: linmis

Subject: Europa-List: linmis
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:50:20

-----Original Message-----
From: europa-list@matronics.com [mailto:europa-list@matronics.com]
Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Seat belts

Your email message was temporarily blocked by my spam
filter. If you feel this is an error, please follow
these instructions.

The attached image contains a password.
in the subject or body of your reply.

Thank you.
This email account is protected with Spam Bully.
www.spambully.com

Tony
Have a look at http://www.airsafetysolutions.com.au/index.php3     They are
in Queanbeyan NSW, just north of Canberra.

Regards

Lance Sandford

XS Mono 471
Wing attatchments on. Fitting tie bar.

The plane I am flying, ZK-UBD, has a four point harness with individual
straps which I prefer to the Europa harness with the verticals tied to
the lap straps. ]

I've tried to hunt down a supplier of these in Australasia but with no
luck so far. Has anyone in the US used an individual strapped harness
and, if so, where did you source them from.

Tony

jVydT