RE: Europa-List: Tailwheel tire

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailwheel tire
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:42:44

Thanks John, I have been using the rope method for pulling the fuse out of
the garage to work (sand) on it. I just thought that the swiveling
tailwheels that I have seen on so many taildragers would be much more
convenient. But, not at the expense of stability on the rollout.

Kevin, sanding wildly, close to priming the whole deal.