Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel tire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel tire
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:58:11

Van's full swivel tailwheel assembly fits the Europa Tailspring perfectly.
We use it with the conventional gear.  I would hesitate to use full swivel
on the monowheel, could easily result in an unwanted trip in the bushes.  It
would be preferable to use a tailwheel dolly to pick up the tailwheel.

Bob Berube  N166BB Conventional Flying