Re: Europa-List: ELT Questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ELT Questions
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:31:57

Thanks Cliff,

I plan on doing my setup the same way. Some Forum discussion did convince me
that easy access to the ELT, with it's portable antennae, might be necessary,
so I have changed from screws in the access panel to 1/4 turn clips that can
be opened with a coin. And as someone else pointed out, no telling which way
the antennae would wind up pointing in an off airport landing.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Working on tailwheel and baggage
bay. Trial fit of top and both wings. The wings fit! Conventional gear soon.