RE: Europa-List: gel coat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: gel coat
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:01:32

>> Have you ever used or are you familiar with Sikkens urethane? I'm
still on a
serious learning curve here, but what I've been shown in recent months
in my
shop with 1 complete refinish of completely failed gel coat on a Nimbus
fuselage and 3 repairs of failing gel coat on 2, ASW 27's and an LS-8
with the
Sikkens product is nothing short of amazing.

ZK-TSK is painted with Sikkens Urethane and it looks marvelous. Even
better is the fact that is that it can be touched up at anytime without
having to paint an entire surface.

Tony