Europa-List: Retractable tie downs 1 and 1

Subject: Europa-List: Retractable tie downs 1 and 1
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:58:13

For those of you who have been asking.

Retractable tie downs, one loss and a win. I didn't put the set in the wings,
didn't meet my criteria, accessible and removable for repair. The tail tie
down is in and done. Accessible, removable, repairable, and most of all
retractable! I could see the parts in my head, but my hands wouldn't make em.
Locked

them in the garage the other day and wouldn't let them out until it was done. I

may have to move the pivot hole, a bit close to the edge, but you'll get the
Idea. Its also the point to pull the mono on to the trailer.

Thanks, Tony for getting me started
http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/272ae.html

http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/EuropaSite/Retractable%20Tie-down/Retractabl
e%20Tie-down.html

SteveD.
(OK, I still need shorter screws and nuts)