Re: Europa-List: 914 parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 parts
From: Garry Stout <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:53:15

I agree......Lockwood Aviation gives excellent parts service.  Just this
morning I had to order a small 914 engine bracket that attaches the ignition
module to the block.  I have a Rotax 914 service manual, but the manual
doesn't show part numbers.  Simply by my describing the part, the Lockwood
guy was able to look up the part number on his computer screen, and will
ship the part to me today.  Great service!

Does anyone know a source of Rotax exploded bill of materials with part
number listings?

Garry Stout