Re: Europa-List: Expanding brake fluid?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Expanding brake fluid?
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:15:14

Just a note regarding the Silicone brake fluid.  We have used Dot 5 with the
new finger brake system for 4 years in the tri-gear and in the conventional
gear with Cleveland Brakes with never a problem.  There may be technical
issues with it as there is with just about everything we do but I can tell
you that it works and so far has worked well.

All the best,
Bob Berube A166BB Conventional
Flight Crafters