Re: Europa-List: Andair

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Andair
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:19:03

I totally agree, Andair quality is first class on the engineering front but
customer service leaves a lot to be desired,
still waiting for the fuel valve extension after nearly three months, I
think they are a victim of there own success!!
Have now sent back three incorrectly delivered parts, speaking with Owen
direct seems the best way to get some movement on the parts front,
Likewise i have had unanswered emails,
very frustrating when the cockpit module is ready to go in, and you are
waiting on parts.

regards
Ivor Phillips
(no relation)

.> Hi Peter
> I ordered some hose fittings for an Andair gascolator, and waited many
months (can't remember exactly) for them to arrive.  I recall several phone
calls on the matter, but it seems they tool up to make a batch production of
a particular product, so if your order arrives at the wrong time, then you
just have to wait.  Not very good service in this day and age, but they are
outstanding quality parts. I share your frustration.