Re: Europa-List: Wing tip lighting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing tip lighting
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:11:32

Brian

I installed the Aeroflash. I have three power supplies because I put one in
the Rudder too. The wing tip units I used do not show aft. They are in tip
lenses that I made.

I have a 912S and did a all up power usage test with no problem. ( wish I
could remember the amp draw, think is was just over 12 amps)  I have all
solid state electronics.

In short, I would recommend the Aeroflash.  The FAA will not even look at
them if you are not applying for IFR airworthiness.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555