Re: Europa-List: Wing tip lighting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing tip lighting
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:32:19

Hi Brian,

One consideration you will need to make is the power consumption of the
strobes and lights.  If you have 914 which needs an electric fuel pump then
the electrical demand can approach the limits of the alternator

I put a single strobe on the tail fin and a single position light in the
rudder to reduce the power requirements for this reason.

Paul