Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what

Subject: Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:01:31

> > Does anybody know the weight of the 'bid supplied with the kit?
> > I've looked
> > all over the manual and it doesn't specify. I'm almost out and I
> > need to order
> > some more, along with a few other things from ACS.

It is the same cloth used on Long EZs, CoZs etc. In fact it's made in
Germany by Uniglas, their cloth #92125, 2X2 twill,(for drape)
Weight from memory is about 250 gms/sq meter.
Don't be tempted to guess that a look alike will be OK. The "sizing" is
critical, (surface treatment) resin won't bond unless it's correct. Also,
don't use cloth that has been exposed to moisture.

---