Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what.....

Subject: Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what.....
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:11:57

Greetings,

Does anybody know the weight of the 'bid supplied with the kit? I've looked
all over the manual and it doesn't specify. I'm almost out and I need to order

some more, along with a few other things from ACS.

Thanks!

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Today: Vacuum bagging baggage bay supports and final installation and
glassing of the tie bar)

Completed so far:

Wings - closed, incidence set, ailerons, flaps and wings ready to start
finish process.
Fuselage - CM installed, TP torque tube, mass balance and trim installed.
Flap actuator installed. Landing gear installed. Overhead console and conduit
finished. Center console cut-a-way complete.
Panel - Flight instruments mounted, then removed and ready for paint