RE: Europa-List: RiteAngle AOA Flap Sensor

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RiteAngle AOA Flap Sensor
From: David DeFord <davedeford@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:43:56

We used the switched resistor arrangement, as described by Tony, but with an
extra setting created by plugging in the glider wings (which are still under
construction).  This should allow us an independent set of AOA calibration
values with the long wings.  Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get
usable AOA indications.  The current theory is that there is some kind of RF
interference, but we haven't had time to check this out yet.

Dave DeFord
N135TD (flying)