Re: Europa-List: Headsets?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Headsets?
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:23:48

My ears are about average and I found all the Lightspeeds to have small earcups
making for discomfort after a few hours.  I bought mine at San Val who has a
30 day return so I just kept buying different pairs until I found comfort.
Ended
up with Denali blue ANR... fabulous comfort
Paul Boulet, N914PB
Awaiting DAR approval for flight testing

Dj Merrill <deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu> wrote:

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 11:03, TELEDYNMCS@aol.com wrote:

> I have a pair of the Lightspeed 20's and I love them! I've worn them on
> several 6-7 hour crosscountry flights in my Citabria with little or no
> discomfort.

> ANR is the only way to go!
> Regards,
> John Lawton

Anyone have any info on the LightSpeed QFR Cross-Country ANR
headsets? I have a QFR Solo (Passive), and was thinking of buying
a set with ANR.

Thanks!

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill Thayer School of Engineering
ThUG Sr. Unix Systems Administrator 8000 Cummings Hall

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."
-Anonymous