Re: Europa-List: Headsets?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Headsets?
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:21:37

Guil,

If you can wait until a big airshow Lightspeed often have a booth set up
which allows you to compare their product against many of the competitors.
They didn't have a Bose to try, but I did give them a go at the Bose stand
and they are very nice.

I own some Lightspeed 25k's.  I am pretty happy with them, but after about 4
hours of flight I am glad to take them off, actually after 4 hours of flight
I am glad to do a lot of things.

Cheers,  Paul