Re: Europa-List: Layup on Balsa TE of Trim Tabs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Layup on Balsa TE of Trim Tabs
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:19:22

In my mispent youth, thrashing motorcycles around various circuits, we
learned the same lesson - robustness was more important than ultimate
lightness: a visit to the small brick outhouse was worth more than all the
drilling and unobtanium you could do on the bike - nice to be in front, but
not worth a light if it broke before the chequered flag...

Miles

 - The point I was making was that, given