Re: Europa-List: Fitting Stall Stips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fitting Stall Stips
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:09:48

Carl

I had the same on my plane.  John Hurst helped with the testing. We added
one trip to the starboard wing as per the factory. I used double sided tap
at first so we could get it in the right place. After three tries, we got it
so the stalls are straight ahead and level. ( or at least not always left
wing down)

I just cut a 3/4" piece of pine board on a 45* lengthwise. Hollowed out the
inside surface to match the leading edge of the wing and used double sided
carpet tape to stick on the wing. The strip has a 90* angle on its leading
edge.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020