Re: Europa-List: Centenary Fly In/Out - Turweston, 17/12/03

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Centenary Fly In/Out - Turweston, 17/12/03
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:40:46

I will spread the word to
"what remains of the Swindon strut", we call ourselves the Wiltshire PFA
Flyers and are 30 strong. We are planning a Kemble visit for lunch that day
but a two site visit is not out of the question, our Christmas dinner and
strut meeting is the 16th so a last minute reminder is planned.

Alan Twigg
WPFAF  secretary and coordinator