Re: Europa-List: Build related messages please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Build related messages please
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 21:50:42

Why have we suddenly got an undercurrent of dissent because Flyers are using
the Europa Forum to communicate. I am fortunate enough to be building still,
I'm also fortunate enough to have several completed Europa's in my area with
whom I fly whenever there is the chance.

The interesting fact is that ALL or most of the the Flyers are still adding
too or changing what was previously built. They also 'maintain'.

Cliff Shaw who made comment on this supposed aggravation on flying matters
had until recently flown his Monowheel is now changing it to a Trigear. Is
that building or rebuilding or what! So which Forum would he subscribe too?

There is enough crap in every day normal e-mails and we deal with that by
using delete key as required or spam filter. The Europa Forum very rarely
covers subjects that veer away from EUROPA'S. So what is the problem.

The simple answer is to ensure that the 'subject' is more precise to the
content of the mail note thus allowing those who find the 'flying
communication' irksome some latitude to delete without reading.

Really! As someone mused, each chapter of the build manual will have a Forum
if we are not careful.

Fly, Build, Dream. Just bloody enjoy and and find the delete button.

Start with this message if you like!!!

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Fuselage being Painted, Wings ready to paint, Flying surfaces painted
Airframe Wiring complete, Full Size Panel 50% done . Includes Dynon EFIS,
KMD 150,
Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Activity on Panel completion, Design and build Heater Unit.

+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com