Re: Europa-List: Build related messages please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Build related messages please
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:57:40

Generally speaking, the activity on this list is quite small in comparison
with others I have seen. I can understand that those who are still building
may view the fliers as being "another race". I can assure them that is not
true!
If the fliers (ex builders in the main) have to be booted off onto another
site, builders are likely to miss some useful contributions.
If we were to follow the argument further, should we have a separate site
for 914 owners who seem to speak a language of their own. Perhaps trike
builders should be separated too.
Surely the fact that each e-mail is clearly titled is sufficient to enable
members to select those mailings they wish to read. Personally I do not read
the mail that does not interest me. Some would criticise me for that no
doubt, but live and let live. Indeed there may be builders out there who
want to see the fliers using the list for what it was intended,
communication between us Europa enthusiasts.
The fact is that builders are reading fliers mail, and are turning up at
Fly-ins in alternative transport. Are you suggesting that this is wrong?

One of the culprits.......... Bryan