Re: Europa-List: Anti Servo TP16 installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anti Servo TP16 installation
From: Alan Gilbert <alangilbert@classicfm.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:46:16

Sounds about right!!
Iwould be inclined to leave the second TP16 until installing tailplanes onto
the fuselage - this way any misalignment in actuating arm can be allowed for
and your trim tabs will line up perfectly - if you construct as per the
manual you will probably end up removing the TP16 later on in order to get
your tabs level! ! !

Alan Gilbert 497 - still available for sale!