Europa-List: Anti Servo TP16 installation

Subject: Europa-List: Anti Servo TP16 installation
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:00:26

 Hello Gents:

Can anyone email me photos of their procedures for the Anti Servo TP16
bracket installation?  I have installed the first bracket using the template and
level to align TP16 with the root hinge.  I was amazed at the thickness of the

flox fillet needed to fill the gap between the root rib and bracket. About 1/4

inch at the leading edge tapering down to right against the rib at the rear.
Can this be right?

I would like to see how you fine folk set up your tail planes for the
installation of the second TP16 bracket.  A photo would be great if posable.

Thanks so much!

Brian Skelly
Texas
XS A276.