Re: Europa-List: UK Weekday Fly-in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK Weekday Fly-in
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:37:25

Hello All,
I am sufficiently confident about the forecast for Thursday to confirm the
fly-in to Sleap for that day.  I have arranged for the resturant to be open
and I am assured we will be made most welcome.  I suggest we try to arrive
at 12.00hrs.  I may not be the first to arrive, because I have a dental
appointment at 09.40, so I will do my best.  I have had a request for pilots
to telephone the tower 01939232882 or radio 122.45 for joining instructions,
because they have set procedures.  I think it is to do with Shawbury MATZ
rules.  Shawbury tend to keep you on their frequency (120.77) until quite
late, so it is best to call Sleap first (if you haven't already telephoned )
before going to Shawbury prior to entering their zone.
Have a pleasant flight and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow,
William