Re: Europa-List: RE: Stupid Questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Stupid Questions
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:31:31

Dan
I read the book (18-1) and see that is refers to the cowling JOGGLE .  The
is the back edge of the engine cowling.  You do have that on the lower half
of the fuselage.  What you need, is some one to read the book along with
you.  When I helped Bob Jacobsen, that is what we did prior to each building
day.  It really helps.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555
N229WC  "Wile E Coyote"  first flight  6-30-03

> Well, as this thread seems to fit my questions here goes:
>
> First, just starting a partially completed kit and working on the
tailplane torque-tube. In the manual it says "to verify that the pilot holes
previously drilled in the tailplane fairings are correctly positioned, then
drill through with a 2" diameter hole saw." (Chap. 18- Page 3).