Europa-List: UK Weekly Fly In /Voucher Utilisation!

Subject: Europa-List: UK Weekly Fly In /Voucher Utilisation!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:21:09
 HTML_WITH_BGCOLOR

Hi! All.
Well I can advise totally Nil responses for this week's two centre Fly in to
Sandtoft
/Wickenby so it can only get better!? Unless someone is trying to tell
me something ?
Thanks to Europa Lurker Tony Pond. the fuel situation at Sandtoft is completely
nil (Not as I advised ) However the 100LL facility is as ever OK at Wickenby
and I will have 10 gallons of Unleaded Mogas there as a precaution as well.
Also please note that as usual I got my reciprocal wrong about the Golf Course
Approach it is actually on the approach to runway 23 at Sandtoft.
I will be expecting calls on Tuesday evening although my advance indications are
that the best day just may finish up as Thursday.
Regards
Bob Harrison.