Re: Europa-List: filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: filler
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:53:25

on 11/15/03 5:45 AM, Graham Singleton at graham@gflight.f9.co.uk wrote:

>> So first find out where the areas are that need 1/4". Unless you like
>> filling and sanding!!
>>
>> Duncan McF.
>
> Exactly!
> Graham
>

> ---

The point I think Nevel is making is up to a 1/4 of an inch. From one that
is done filling and sanding I will say he is right. When you try to put on
the minimum you end up re-filling waiting for cure then re-sanding. It takes
longer! Just make sure to fill until you cant see the weave anywhere. If it
ends up being 1/4 inch its OK! Easier to sand off a lot once than to
re-fill & sand. I did it both ways. Like the second better.

Jeff
Tri Gear A258

PS. I sent this twice. For some reason everything I send is getting rejected
lately. Any one know whats going on?

Jeff