Re: Europa-List: filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: filler
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:49:31

Hi Neville

OK, you are the expert, and if you say it is necessary to trowel on up to a
1/4 inch of filler, that's how I'll do it.

But I would like to understand why. What is the point of putting on such a
thick layer of Expancell if you are going to sand nearly all of it off?

Regards

John Heykoop
XS mono G-JHKP, #536