Europa-List: Lunchtime Fly-ins

Subject: Europa-List: Lunchtime Fly-ins
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:11:55

Ok folks! Lets put flesh on the bones.

I like David's idea of selecting the next organiser at each fly-in. As he says,
the task is not a demanding one, and it will bring a fresh outlook to each
venue.

Bob clearly has ideas to explore, that is good, and I have no doubt that Cark
will
soon be the venue. Meanwhile, I am proposing that we have a shot at Bourne
for 12noon (local) next wednesday 12th.Nov. This will give us a chance to have
a good chat, a snack, and still be home before dark.

Even if only a handfull of us make it, it will still be very worthwhile.
Hopefully
a few more will turn up. My forcaster is suggesting an average to good day
for aviating on Wednesday.

Bryan A,   (Looks like I wil have to start buying the Pilot mag).