Re: Europa-List: Trigear bearing spacers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trigear bearing spacers
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:59:50

Hello John.

Issue 36, Page 11 has some info on the tri-gear.  They refer to pg 29-18,
but in my book it is 27T-15, issue 2. The correction states that the torque
value given
should be 100 lb ins, not 50 lb ins.  It also says there is no spacer.  The
inner bearing will
butt against the tube of the brake torque plate MG02. My page does not
show a spacer.
Pg 29T-17, issue 1 of my manual shows a part EUR014 and I do have them.  I
also have
a part # M12X170 which is a 12mm x 170mm Cap head bolt ( needs and allen
wrench).
It appears to be the right part because it fits the NG06 spacers.

Thanks for the question, making me look this up now will save me work later.

As an aside, I had my larger parts in boxes and would have to search each
box to
find a part, real time waiter.  One day I sat down and pored each box on the
floor
and put each part number into a spread sheet and alphabetized them.  I put
the parts in
small boxes with a list for that box. Now when I  need a part I go to each
box and
look at the list.  This has saved mucho time.  FWIW

John, A230