Europa-List: Zolatone

Subject: Europa-List: Zolatone
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:22:09

Hi All,
I am planning to spray Zolatone on my interior and maybe in the future add
some upholstery to parts of the inside. Some questions:

Will an ordinary Campbell Hausfield sprayer nozzle be large enough? It is
not a HVLP.

If I decide to use a cement (similar to contact cement I suppose) to glue
some carpet down will it disolve the paint underneath and come loose. If you
have tried this let me know how it worked.

Just trying to decide on a plan here. Maybe I should decide now about
upholstery and not add it on top of paint later due to extra weight. I have
also considered the "Fleckstone" that can be bought a DIY stores but I read
or heard it's not as durable or cost effective. Comments?
Thanks.
Troy Maynor N120EU Mono/Classic