Re: Re: Europa-List: Light weight fill

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Light weight fill
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:27:24

Bob,
I am a Sydney Australia builder am am working on my fuse as I speak. So, I read

your message below about the Polyfiber product, and having been on this forum
since its inception I can do nothing but agree with your judgements based on the

collective wisdoms of those that have gone before me, such as yourself. I do
know of only one person who has had problems with the Polyfiber finishing paint

and that is Tony Kryzewski of Auckland. So, have you spoken to Tony, because
his paint came off in sheets!!!! He was able to pull it off by hand, which is an

amazing thought. I want to use Poly fiber for all the prepainting setup, and
then

would like to use a modern car paint over the top. I also fantacise about having

an a/c that is not white. Now I know this has all sorts of problems with heat to

contend with, but I am wondering about using material sleeves for the wings and

fuse cover as well, unfortunately they will be mandatory equiptment to go with
the
a/c wherever it goes. So be it. The issue here is whether such a material
exists,

light enough, and yet able to radiate the heat. Don't know if this is a reality
yet, so
have only mentioned this to you and one other bloke sofar. Just feeling the
water

so to speak. So whatdoyareckon??
Reg
Tony Renshaw