Europa-List: Aeroelectric figure Z-16 vs Rotax installation manual

Subject: Europa-List: Aeroelectric figure Z-16 vs Rotax installation manual
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:16:33

The Rotax installation maual, in its "Requirements for flawless operation
of the rectifyer-regulator", states: "Never sever connection between C and
B+ of regualator e.g. by removal of a fuse".  Z-16 the way I am wiring my
system shows a break here going to the crow bar module and the controlling
over voltage relay that is added in extra.  Can someone shed some more
light on this for me so I feel better about it.  I'm a mechanical guy.  I
stayed in the M. E. wing of the engineering building at school.  I didn't
smoke enough dope to be let into the E. E. wing.

Thanks,

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ